- All students using the school bus are expected to be on the left side of the road at least 10 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- The bus will not wait for the late comers.
- The children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made up a complete stop.
- All bus students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only .The list of the bus stop is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subjected to change.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown outside the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to the buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
- Discarding of fruit, food either inside or outside buses is not permitted.
- Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
- The driver's attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The lady attendants and student monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
- Parents are not allowed to take away bus commuters without permission.
- The students must use only the allotted bus and bus stop..
- If none of the parents receives the student at the bus stop, the student will be brought back to the school and parents will be called by the school to receive the student from the school.