- A student who has been absent on the previous day will not be allowed to sit in the class without the permission of the class teacher.
- No leave is granted except on prior application from parents for cogent reasons only .The Parents are requested to fill in the column under Absence Note.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than ten consecutive days renders the student the student liable to have his/her name struck off the school rolls ; re-admission may be granted only on availability of seats and also on payment of fresh admission fee.
- All children are expected to attend the school on the opening day after the summer vacation ,Pooja holidays and winter holidays . One who remains absent because of sickness must submit a medical fitness certificate before being admitted to the class
- A child returning to the school after suffering from an infectious diseases should produce doctors certificate permitting him/her to do so. Student suffering from the following diseases must observer the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to the class.
...Chicken Pox : Till Complete falling of the scabies.
...Cholera : Till the child is completely recovered
...Measles : Two weeks after the rash disappears
...Mumps: Until the swelling disappears about one month
...Whooping Cough : Six weeks